May 15, 2021, 9 am - 4 pm
Please join us for door prizes, opportunity drawings and tours!
Tours are $2 per adult and free for kids.
Tickets for the opportunity drawing are $1 each or 6 for $5.
Cash and Venmo accepted.
Store Updates 4/10/21
Wee has felt the love from all our supporters during the COVID-19 pandemic! As we continue working through California's tiers, we have some guidelines for our customers:
- Our store will continue to be open Wednesdays 2-8 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 4 pm.
- We have reduced the number of staff to risk transmission, so we ask your patience when you visit.
- We are screening staff before they enter the store, and we are keeping our store sanitized. Staff is staying socially distanced with one another.
- We ask customer cooperation with social distancing between customers and staff. Please read and follow entry and exit signs and stay 6' apart.
- Please purchase 3 weeks' worth of supplies at a time to reduce trips to our store.
- We will continue to do nail trims and basic wellness checks when we are open.
- Monty's Gently Used Store will be closed, but if you need a particular item, please ask a staff member.
- Please do NOT attempt to enter the store by opening the door. Please knock and someone will come out to help.
- Please do not shop if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Please wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose. We are selling homemade masks!
Adoption Updates 4/10/21
Wee Companions is now processing adoptions!!
These adoptions will take place outdoors (weather permitting) and require a more detailed screening ahead of time to ensure in person meeting is kept short and appropriate animals are presented.
It is imperative that if you have travelled and gathered with multiple persons from other households that you wait for an adoption appointment 2 weeks after last exposure. If you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID please wait to schedule. Masks must be worn and please dress warmly due to the colder winter days.
For adopting rats and hamsters please contact Antonella at 619 617 3188.
For adoption of guinea pigs, chinchillas, rabbits and mice you may email email@example.com or contact Shirley at 619 617 3189.
Volunteer Updates 4/10/21
We are bringing on foster and store volunteers only at this time, as needed. Foster volunteers must be experienced with the species they would like to foster. As we have no adoptable animals at our store, store volunteers are needed for manual labor only -- cleaning, packing hay, carrying supplies to customer cars, etc.
If you are interested in being placed on a waiting list to volunteer for Wee Companions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to do our part to help protect our community's health and those most vulnerable to this disease. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please check back for updates.
We are so proud to win Best Animal Rescue!
Stay informed of Wee Companions happenings! Please join our newsletter by following this link.
Wee Companions Small Animal Adoption, Inc. 501(c)(3)
Our specialty is rescuing and re-homing small furry exotics including, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, mice, rabbits, and chinchillas. Wee Companions has been helping animals in need since 1998. Our funding comes from the generosity of supporters like you, we receive no government monies. Learn more about Wee Companions.
Please support us when you shop at Amazon all year long!
You can also use the Amazon App on your phone:
- Open the Amazon app on your phone
- Select the main menu (=) & tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features
- Select "Wee Companions" as your charity
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app